How many people can fit on the boat?
Each cruise is designed for 6 guests at a time. You can come alone, reserve for two or fill up the boat. If you wish to have an exclusive sea spa experience you may reserve a private charter.
How long is the cruise?
Each cruise is three and half hours. After arriving you will be escorted for robe service. You will then begin two – one hour premium spa services from our handcrafted menu. After 2 hours of services, step to the back deck for your hour cocktail and pupu cruise. Sunset cruise times subject to change depending on the season.
Do we take turns getting the spa services?
All guests will be receiving services at the same time. There are 3 private spa areas on board. Everyone will relax and cruise at the same time.
What if I get sea sick?
Our vessel is large and cruises in front of Waikiki. Minimal waves and smooth sailing year round.
What food and drinks are available during the cruise?
Brunch Cruise: Champagne- Mimosa station – Pastry tier – Fresh Island fruit – Quiches – Macarons
Sunset: Champagne - Beer – Bistro sandwiches – Quinoa salad – Fresh Island fruit – Macarons
Menus are subject to change. Other drinks are available upon request.
- A basic liability waver will be presented to sign at the time of booking.
- A credit card is required at the time of booking for a deposit.
- This spa cruise is designed for ages 18+ - We do welcome guest ages 14+.
- All those under the age of 21 must present a valid ID for cocktails.
- Your appointments are very important to the Sea Spa team. It is reserved especially for you but we understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 48 hours notice for cancellations.
- Appointments canceled within 48 hours prior to service will result in a non-refundable deposit.
- Appointments made within the 48 hour time-frame will need to give 4 hours cancellation notice for a refund.
- No Shows will result in a non-refundable deposit.
- Late Arrivals - We regret that late arrivals may not receive an extension of their scheduled service and will be responsible for the full service fee.
- Weather Policy: If it rains, the spa services will still run. The captain will decide if the cruise is canceled. All canceled cruises can be rescheduled for no additional cost. If the guest does not have the time to reschedule the cruise, a portion of the total will be refunded.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed aboard Vida Mia.
- No smoking aboard Vida Mia.